- Unrubble — inEwi sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Bielsko-Biała (43-300), 1 Maja 15, Poland, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) maintained by the District Court in Bielsko-Biała, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under number KRS: 0000456957, Tax Identification Number NIP: 5472146245, National Business Registry Number REGON: 243231027, share capital: PLN 151,000.00, contact: [email protected]
- Newsletter — a free of charge service provided by electronic means which consists in provision by Unrubble to the User of information on special services offered by Unrubble, as well as any news within the Website or relating to Unrubble, in the form of an electronic letter sent to an e-mail address indicated by the User
- User — an entity with full capacity to perform acts in law using the Newsletter service in compliance with these Terms of Service, and for the benefit of whom Unrubble provides services by electronic means.
- Website — either of the following websites owned and administered by Unrubble, available at the following addresses: https://unrubble.com.
2. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PROVISION OF SERVICES
- The Newsletter subscription service is provided free of charge by Unrubble to the Users who give their voluntary consent to this.
- In order to activate the Newsletter subscription service, the User must have a device with the Internet connection, an installed and updated Internet browser and an active e-mail address.
- In order to subscribe for the Newsletter, the User takes the following steps:
- orders the Newsletter service by means of the form available on the Website and by providing his/her e-mail address,
- accepts the content of these Terms of Service,
- sends the application to Unrubble,
- activates the service through a link included in an e-mail sent to the User to the address indicated at registration.
- Upon activation of the subscription, Unrubble and the User conclude an agreement for provision of the Newsletter service for unlimited period of time.
- The User may at any time terminate the agreement for provision of the Newsletter service with immediate effect by deactivating his/her subscription. The User may resign from the Newsletter by activating a relevant link provided in the footnote of each electronic letter sent as part of the Newsletter service.
- The User is not allowed to provide content of unlawful nature.
3. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- The User has the right to file a complaint about the Newsletter service. The complaint should include at least details enabling identification of the User and state reasonable reservations and comments concerning the Newsletter. The complaint should be sent to the e-mail address [email protected] or to the address of the registered office of Unrubble.
- Unrubble will consider the complaint within 14 business days, unless the User failed to describe the subject matter and scope of complaint in a manner enabling its consideration or failed to provide data enabling identification of the User.
- Unrubble sends the response to the complaint at the e-mail address indicated by the User.
5. FINAL PROVISIONS
- Unrubble may amend these Terms of Service due to material reasons, whether legal (change of generally applicable legal provisions related to Unrubble's activity or change of Unrubble's business form) or technical (modernization of the Website infrastructure).
- The Users will be notified on any amendment to the Terms of Service by an e-mail sent 7 (seven) days before the new wording of the Terms of Service comes into effect. During this time, the User should accept the amended Terms of Service or refuse to accept them and terminate the agreement for provision of the Newsletter service.
- In the case of a dispute with Unrubble, the User being a consumer may refer to a permanent consumer arbitration court to settle the dispute. The Consumer may also refer to another arbitration court for mediation or settlement (he/she may take advantage of alternative dispute resolution, ADR). To this end, a motion for mediation or motion for settling the case before an arbitration court, depending on the intent of the Consumer, should be filed with Unrubble. A list and addresses of entities conducting such proceedings is available at competent bodies, including on their websites. The Consumer may also take advantage of out-of-court means of considering complaints and seeking claims by means of submitting his/her complaint through the EU ODR online platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
- If the User resigns from taking advantage from ADR or ODR, any disputes arising out of the Terms of Service will be settled by a common court with the jurisdiction determined as prescribed by a legal act applicable to the User being a consumer. Any disputes arising between Unrubble and the User not being a consumer will be referred to the court with local jurisdiction over the registered office of Unrubble.
- Any agreements resulting from these Terms of Service concluded between the User and Unrubble are concluded pursuant to Polish law, provided that this reservation may not result in the User's being deprived of the protection arising out of unconditionally applicable legal provisions of the country of User's habitual residence.